HG Tile Cement Grout Film Remover (product 11) 1L
(£5.48 ex VAT)
- For porous & non-porous ceramic tiles & flagstones
- Also suitable for non-calciferous natural-stone types, such as Norwegian slate
- Strengthens grout
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Call for knowledgeable assistance
- We only sell genuine products
- Price match guarantee
HG tile cement grout film remover is a cement grout remover that removes cement residue from all types of porous and non-porous ceramic tiles and flagstones. But also from non-calciferous natural-stone types, such as Norwegian slate, granite and quartzite.
The unique aspect of this cement residue remover is that it dissolves cement from the tile surface, but not the cement from the grouting. The grout is even strengthened. Also suitable for removing rust. When it concerns really stubborn cement and mortar residues, we recommend HG tile cement grout and mortar remover (product 12).
Directions for use:
- Dissolve HG tile cement grout film remover in water.
- First clean the surface that requires treatment with clean water.
- Then apply the solution liberally with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time.
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush. Leave to work for 15 - 20 minutes, keeping the floor wet with the solution of this cement residue remover in the meantime.
- Then scrub the treated surface once more.
- Remove the solution with a mop, and mop the floor again with clean water.
|HG 11 1L
This product is a consumable item and therefore does not carry a continued warranty. However we expect all products to arrive in a safe and presentable condition.Should you have any questions about your item, please contact us.
- HG Tile Cement Grout Film Remover (product 11) 1L