Numatic NTD750C Industrial Vacuum Cleaner with Cyclonic Entry
(£896.78 ex VAT)
- Numatic NTD 750C - industrial vacuum
- 2400w 2-motored Twinflo' bypass motor system
- Nucable replaceable cable system
- Cyclonic Separation Kit - for collection of material with high content of low/sub micron particulat
- All-steel container is finished in Nutex providing extreme durability & long service life
- Container mounted on all-steel heavy-duty chassis with large transit wheels for easy movement
- Standard accessory kit to full 38 mm specification
The Numatic NTD 750 C with its Cyclonic Separation kit takes industrial vacuuming a stage further. It has been designed for dealing with environments that have quantities of non hazardous fine dust present.
The cyclonic unit on this vacuum improves the performance when dealing with fine dust by separating out dust, thus taking some of the load away from the filters. When using the Numatic NTD 750 C for standard applications we recommend the the standard 38 mm accessories on the base drum can be used in conjunction with a standard closed dust bag.
However if the Numatic NTD 750 C is required for fine dust or substantial volumes of various materials with a high content of low or sub micron particulate.the cyclonic entry is used in conjunction with an open dust bag.
The Cyclonic module is removable and easily re-fitted with a simple clip on system.
|Vacuum cleaner - 2 years, Accessories - 6 months
Your Numatic Vacuum comes with a fully comprehensive 2 year parts and labour
manufacturers’ warranty on the body and motor sections of the machine.
All other parts (hoses, pipes and tools etc.) are covered by a 6 month replacement warranty (excluding any parts deemed as consumables).
Numatic NTD750C-2 Base Unit With The Following
BA5 Basic Accessory Kit includes
2.4m Nuflex Threaded Hose
Aluminium Tube Bend
2 x Aluminium Extension Tube
152mm Rubber Brush with Stiff Bristles
400mm Widetrack Brush Nozzle