HG Descaler for Appliances
(£3.39 ex VAT)
- Developed especially for removing limescale from hot-water equipment
- Ideal for washing machines, electric kettles & coffee makers
- Removes scale & limescale
- Absolutely safe for the appliances
- Extends appliances lifespans
- Call for knowledgeable assistance
- We only sell genuine products
Scale & limescale deposits in hot-water appliances mean the heater elements use more energy, which makes them less efficient & the elements wear out earlier. Furthermore, not using a coffee machine descaler for a coffee machine does not improve the flavour of the coffee - reason enough to regularly use a descaler for your equipment!
HG Descaler for Appliances has been developed especially for removing limescale from hot-water equipment - extending your machines lifespans & ensuring they are running at their maximum level of efficiency.
The instructions for scale removal differ from hot-water appliance to hot-water appliance and the hardness of the water is also an important factor in removing scale & limescale.
Directions for use:
For washing machines
- Add HG Descaler for Appliances to the detergent tray. Use 100ml in soft-water areas & 200ml in areas with hard-water.
- Run the shortest programme with a temperature of 60ºC.
- Switch the machine off halfway through the programme & wait 20 minutes to make sure the washing machine descaler works properly.
- Restart the machine & finish the cleaning programme.
- The washing machien is ready for use.
For electric kettles
- Dilute 50ml of HG Descaler for Appliances with half a litre of water & pour it carefully into the electric kettle.
- Do not switch the kettle on, but leave the liquid to work cold for approximately 40 minutes.
- Pour the solution down the drain. If the scale has not disappeared completely, repeat the treatment with the kettle descaler.
- Finally, rinse the kettle thoroughly after the treatment.
- The kettle is ready for use.
For coffee makers
- Dilute 50ml of HG Descaler for Appliances with 500ml water & pour it carefully into the reservoir of the coffee-maker.
- Leave the machine to work as if you were making coffee.
- Carefully pour the descaler solution down the drain.
- If the machine does not percolate properly, repeat the treatment with a new mixture.
- Finally, clean the machine 3 times with hot water to ensure no limescale or unwanted tastes remain.
For descaling espresso & pod-coffee machines we recommend HG Coffee Machine Descaler.
|Descaler for Appliances
- HG Descaler for Appliances (500ml)